We will never interfere with your delivery of goods and services, including when handling refunds or returns. Spotii will direct all inquiries from your Shoppers regarding the return of goods. Spotii will never issue a refund on behalf of a Merchant.
The Merchant must complete a refund request via your e-commerce platform for Spotii to process any refund.
- Spotii will determine how to apply the refund to the Shopper’s order and adjust their payment schedule accordingly to reflect the refund issued.
- Spotii will process amounts back to the Shopper in the instances where the Shopper has made payments to Spotii already.
- An email will be sent from Spotii to the Shopper to confirm the refund has been processed and their payment schedule will be appropriately adjusted.
- Any refunds will be accounted for in your next settlement date. Refund amounts will be clearly identified as such in the detailed daily settlement report.
- Once a refund has been issued, Spotii is not able to reverse or change this action.
Please remember that you should never refund cash to your customers in relation to any amounts paid to Spotii. We will adjust all balances on our side. You will be bound by the terms of your agreement with Spotii as to how you deal with exchanges, returns and refunds.